The first Social Impact Education Conference for Nonprofits
Are you looking for ideas on how to best leverage Facebook and Instagram for your organization? Well, Facebook is ready to help you out! Facebook recently announced that they will be hosting the first Social Impact Education Conference for Nonprofits on September 9-10th, 2021. You can view the announcement here. It is slated to be a two day virtual event that promises to help nonprofits better use digital tools to scale fundraising efforts, reach new audiences and bring awareness to their causes.
The conference will include 24 interactive workshops with topics that include:
- Getting started with Facebook for Your Cause (Beginner Level)
- Creative Cause Driven Ideas
- Understanding Social Issue Ad Policies
- Uplevel Your Organization’s Marketing Strategy (Intermediate Level)
- The Power of Community for Social Impact
- Video Editing 101
- Impactful Internal Communications
- Maximize Your Organization’s Impact (Advanced Level)
One-on-one Consultations with Facebook Experts
The conference is offering a limited number of one-on-one consultations with Facebook experts. These will fill up fast so go register and sign up now if you are interested.
- Getting Started with Facebook and Instagram
- Campaign Management and Ads
- Effective Internal Communication
Additional support resources and opportunities to access other pre-recorded tutorials are offered as part of the conference registration.
This looks to be a great learning opportunity for nonprofits appropriately timed just as planning starts for this year’s giving season. You can register and learn more here.