Content is to SEO as peanut butter is to jelly. Pretty much sums it up. ReadWriteWeb.com featured a great infographic created by Brafton.com to display how content is the key to good SEO. Here are 5 key tips to consider when reading the data:
- be original :: Original and fresh content goes a long way in SEO land.
- quality over quantity :: Whether you write 2 sentences, paragraphs or pages, it’s all about the keywords.
- cover the topic :: Have you fully explained yourself? Leave nothing in question.
- sharing is caring :: Would you Retweet or share this on Facebook?
- link it up :: Our favorite quote from the graphic “Social is SEO and Content is Social”. Brilliant.