Gray Digital Group has been in business for over 20 years; we are a Digital Marketing Agency based in San Antonio, Texas, but our clients are located throughout the United States. Our team consists of Audio and Video production, Designers, Developers, Programmers, IT and Account Team Members. We are client focused and work diligently to provide solutions through thoughtfully executed strategies.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Admin Assistant to join our team. As such, you will play a supporting role in the management of client accounts/projects, as well as provide general internal support to the GDG team.
- Help manage project schedules
- Support opening, editing and closing tasks in our project management software
- QA recently completed tasks
- Help create client proposals (organize information and or fill in templates)
- Help organize client dashboard notes (work with account executive to get information)
- Make minor non-technical website updates
- Website sitemap development
- Gather and organize website content to match sitemaps
- Potentially handle client community management (social posts) with team guidance/instruction
- Non-technical website development support work (lay in content, organize assets, etc.)
- Data entry
- Conduct initial research on new products, companies, technologies and related items
- Support GDG social media efforts (blog posts, sharing relevant news with the team, reels, community management, social posts, design work)
Preferred, but not required:
- Advertising experience (school, agency or in-house)
- HTML, CSS or any development experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite or similar
- Any digital marketing experience (Google analytics, placing social media ads, etc.)
This is a part-time position with the potential to grow into full-time employment. Starting pay rate is $15-$18/hour, with the potential for increased pay rate and hours as the level of work and responsibilities grow.
Interested? Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org