We begin each project on the basis that there are five key elements for any successful on-line strategy:
Ongoing Support and Hosting
Your website is one of your most important assets. To truly be successful, your website will require on-going “care and feeding.” You will need to spend time keeping the content on your site fresh by updating your blog, adding photos and other elements to keep your site interesting. By establishing an ongoing support agreement with Gray Digital Group, you will have access to the expertise of our entire team to help you maintain your site.
Your website begins with an easy to use, easy to manage web site. We build our websites using content management systems that offer our clients flexibility and control over their sites.
With an award winning strategic brand communications and a fully integrated digital platform team under one roof, your brand can be implemented across all digital and traditional platforms.
Together with The Atkins Group we provide fully integrated campaign development. Our award winning strategic brand communications and a fully integrated digital platform team offers:
- Brand Creation
- Campaign Development
- Market Research
- Creative Services
- Account Stewardship
- Public Relations & Community Outreach
- Crisis Communication
- Website and Interactive Design
- Social Media Integration & Strategy Development
- Online Advertising
- Email Marketing
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization
- Custom Application Development
- Technical Support
- Mobile Interface
Social and New Media
Social Media tools are an effective and efficient way to share your brand with your target audience. Tools like Facebook and Twitter will allow you to engage in a dialogue with your consumers and drive traffic to your website. Online photo galleries and YouTube videos add interest and depth to your while also expanding the reach of your brand through search engine optimization (SEO).
At Gray Digital Group, we’ll help you develop a social media strategy that leverages new media and builds your on-line presence. We’ll do this leveraging by using Sitefinity’s technology totechnology to maximize and the streamline the flow of information from you to your audience. Some of the more popular tools include:
Custom video players and photo galleries pulling items from YouTube and Flickr
- Blogs, discussion boards and forums with monitoring capabilities
- E-news campaigns
- Links to branded social media pages
The use of mobile devices has become a significant portion of web traffic. More than just a mobile version of your website, Gray Digital Group can also develop custom mobile options to further increase your brand’s exposure. Our mobile capabilities include:
- Mobile version of your website with main information needed by visitors on the move
- Google mapping and driving directions
- Click to call phone numbers
- Custom mobile applications for your product or service
With the online business marketplace growing daily, more and more people are utilizing search engines to quickly find the information they need. Because of this we offer engine optimization (SEO).
Successful SEO is achieved over time and through a variety of efforts. We work with clients to ensure that their website and its content are relevant for both search engines and searches. SEO also includes technical elements to make the site easier for search engines to find and index for appropriate keywords. Our approach to SEO includes:
- Increase ranking for word and image searches
- Keyword and competitor analysis
- Content mapping
- Listing and linking strategies
- Pay for Per Click (PPC) campaigns
- Establishing milestones and measuring success
Analytics and Goal Tracking
At Gray Digital Group, we want to help you develop goals for your website, and help you measure its success. More than just total number of visits, members or fans, Gray Digital Group will help you evaluate the traffic patterns on your site, and convert them into meaningful and measureable results from which your future plans and strategies can grow.
Once a site is live we:
- Develop a means to track each goal and prepare a report to show its success rate
- Track social media interaction
- Track geographical visitor participation
- Provide ongoing analysis to adjust strategies based on traffic patterns